Monday, April 18, 2011

A file from Life lessons from my son

The continuing saga of Nets basketball and my family. Earlier this basketball season my wife and I tried to take Yosh to a Nets game. Unfortunately my wife got hurt before the game. The point of this though... rarely does my son get upset. He is one of the most joyful people the world has EVER known. When my wife got hurt, I was not there and he was going up an escalator with a stranger holding him so he wouldn't fall. He was beside himself. He was so upset and scared he couldn't get any air into his lungs with which to scream. As soon as he saw me at the top of the escalator he started to calm down. Within two minutes he was fine and was enjoying himself. Here comes the point... don't worry about anything but getting lost (whether physically or spiritually) everything else will be ok. Getting lost is scary though.

No comments:

Post a Comment