Thursday, May 12, 2011

Psuedoephedrine

So, why are my civil liberties being, once again, infringed upon? Why can I not buy any amount of psuedoephedrine that I desire and can pay for? How is allowing me to purchase only 3.6 grams/day or 9.0/grams a month justified? Because it makes it harder to get it into the meth labs? Not good enough. We need to go after the people creating the illegal drugs not allergy sufferers. What if more than one person in a household has allergies? This is one of the most ridiculous laws I have ever heard. How much of the illegal drug market comes from psuedoephedrine purchased in your local supermarket or pharmacy? If someone can show me a direct correlation between those two things I will declare them a genius. Please don't hand me a stat of fewer meth lab seizures since the law took effect, that is NOT a correlation, even IF it was true.

This is simply the government, once again, sticking their noses where they don't belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment