Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So who am I? (pt 1)

I am the very proud abba (Hebrew for father) of a soon to be 9yo son with Down Syndrome. That should tell you a picture's worth. I will tell you about the joys of being the abba of my son (along with some of the trials and tribulations).

I am a Libertarian. About the only things I don't agree with the major libertarian party is gun control and abortion. I believe there should be major gun control, but not outright banning of most weapons. I also believe in the right of the unborn child. Most of my Rants and Raves are going to be about the incredible amount of legislation we have in this country. That is NOT to say I am anti government, I am not an anarchist, but rather a minimalist.

I am a crank. Meaning I get easily upset over stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment