Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yosh makes an informed decision

Yesterday I took Yosh to a Nets game- just him and I. The game started at 7:05, Yosh's bedtime is 8:00. At half time- around 8:15- I asked Yosh if he wanted to go home or if he wanted more game, to stay. He actually told me wait- using his sign for it. A few minutes later he said, and signed, home; car. The entire walk back to the car, the drive home and even after we got home he was excitedly talking, as Yosh talks, about the game. We got home around 8:35 and he spent about 5-10 minutes talking to mommy about it. Mommy then said its night-night time, she changed him and I put him in bed at pretty much 9:00 on the dot. When i came back in the room, literally two minutes later he was out cold. The next morning he was still excited about it.

Did he make the right decision? Did I make the right decision in taking him to the game? In giving him the choice to stay or go (I was going to abide by his decision either way)?

No comments:

Post a Comment